bibliosa

Bibliosa

I'm Anasylvia a twenty something year old bookholic. I love books, and I love talking about them with fellow addicts.

Iced

Iced - Karen Marie Moning

I don't really know how I feel about this one. I wanted to love it I really did just because it is in the Fever world and I really love this series, but it definitely let me down. I think one of the reasons is that I don't really like Dani's voice. I could deal with some parts of it in Dreamfever and Shadowfever, but an entire book from her perspective is a bit much. Also I was disappointed by the lack of Mac and Barrons, and I am trying to understand why they weren't such a big part in this book. We just got glimpses which was upsetting. Well up until the very end and then of course Cliffhanger! Also can I just say how creepy the men in this book are towards Dani. It was a bit uncomfortable. Especially Christian. However, there is a lot of action here which was fun to read and we meet some new players that will come up later I'm sure and discover new things about some of the old characters. I will still definitely continue on with the series. I just can't wait for Mac to take over again!