bibliosa

Bibliosa

I'm Anasylvia a twenty something year old bookholic. I love books, and I love talking about them with fellow addicts.

The Raven Boys Thoughts

The Raven Boys  - Maggie Stiefvater

This was a pretty meh read for me. I'm not sure if it's because I did the audiobook, and I just couldn't stand the guys voice that it ruined the story for me when I tried to read the physical book.

I usually go for this kind of story ghosts, physics, and mysterious,however, I found the story predictable, and the characters boring. I don't have any strong feelings towards Blue. I thought she was going to be interesting, but she didn't have much of a personality.

The writing had some really awkward sentences and phrases. There was one moment where I really didn't see that coming, and I thought the story was going to catch my interest, but sadly it didn't.

There wasn't any humor in the story,and I feel like a book with four teenage boys would have some fun silly banter going on. I did like the strong bond of friendship between the four boys even I didn't like the boys themselves.
Might do a full review if I have time.

Overall interesting premise, but I didn't enjoy the outcome